sábado, 13 de mayo de 2023

Anne of the Island (Anne of Green Gables, #3) Montgomery, L.M.


As far as I know, this the book that bored me the most, they were introducing a lot of new people that I needed to get acquainted with and it went kinda of slow. This book is like this: 📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉📈📉 , one chapter is interesting and there's one that I didn't even care about. Some things were quite predictable. My favorite part was the last one, I was thinking to give it 4 stars out of 5 but the end was totally worth it 😭🫶. Anne is not a little girl now, she has grown and also her character.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Some of my favorite phrases:

"'Oh, hearts that loved in the good old way Have been out o' the fashion this many a day.'"

"Never mind. Thank goodness air and salvation are still free"

"Don't worry over it, Anne. Do your duty by God and your neighbor and yourself, and have a good time. That's my philosophy and it's always worked pretty well."

"I feel as if I had opened a book and found roses of yesterday, sweet and beloved, between its leaves."

"There was nobody else—there never could be anybody else for me but you. I've loved you ever since that day you broke your slate over my head in school."

"It's the birthday of our happiness," said Anne softly.
Daniely Mercedes
Daniely Mercedes

¡Hola! Soy Daniely Mercedes, una seguidora de Cristo y estudiante de diseño industrial dominicana. Me apasiona escribir, aprender y disfrutar de la lectura, especialmente de la teología y la ficción. En mi tiempo libre, hago reseñas de libros en Goodreads y disfruto de la música y el arte. Mis libros favoritos incluyen Las Crónicas de Narnia, Orgullo y Prejuicio, Mujercitas, entre otros.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario